Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bothering Me

A lot of stuff has been bothering me latly.

It bothers me that people speak without listening.
It bothers me that new is concerned about what sells.
It bothers me that I can't change the things that bothers me.
It bothers me that I can not communicate to people how much I love them.
It bothers me that I am not good at everything.
It bothers me that life is lived moment by momment with no do overs.
It bothers me that it seem like no one else is bothered about what I am bother about.
It bothers me when people stuyed about stuying the subject, instead of studying the subject.
It bothers me that I can not talk with the auther when I am reading a book.
It bothers me that I can not get done all that I would like to get done.
It bothers me that I do not have time to finish this post right now.

What bothers you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home